The Everyday Carry Tourniquet (ETQ™) is compact, roughly the size of a small multi-tool, and fits comfortably into your pocket making it easy to have on you at all times.
- Carabiner windlass lock: Windlasses that are bumped and unwind in transport have proven deadly. Our patent pending locking carabiner gate holds the windlass securely in place.
- Textured Windlass: If you’re using a TQ, there will be slippery blood . . . a lot of it. Our textured windlass helps you get a grip in a life and death situation.
- Chemlight: The included chemlight breaks upon application so first responders can see where TQ is applied at night.
- Heavy-duty construction: Our product is manufactured in the U.S.A. with the utmost quality materials, making it durable and long lasting. In addition to our exhaustive testing in extreme conditions, we ran over the ETQ with a 6,500 pound dually and then immediately applied it and it still performed perfectly! Check out the Torture Test Video
- Water repellent: Unlike other TQ’s, the ETQ™ absorbs a minimal amount of water or sweat.
Folded Size: Comparable to a G19 magazine. It fits in handgun mag pouches and kydex carriers.